[Radiance-general] Re: [Radiance-addons] Radiance installation

Roland Schregle [email protected]
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 14:04:25 +0100

Lars O. Grobe wrote:
>> (...) Note that RADIANCE modified with pmap behaves exactly like
>> RADIANCE Classic unless you explicitly use pmap options. As such, you
>> don't need the original RADIANCE binaries anyway.
>
> Hi,
>
> hmmm... maybe this has been on the dev-list before, but if this feature
> can be used like this without problems - will it be included in the main
> distribution of radiance one day?

Good question -- that's up to Fraunhofer and Berkeley, I guess. I don't
expect that to be resolved anytime soon... :^(

--Roland

--
Roland Schregle
PhD candidate, Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems

END OF LINE. (MCP)