[Radiance-general] Resolution Mismatch in Rpict.

Andrew Bissell [email protected]
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:15:03 -0000

We are running a .oct through rpiece and we get the 'resolution mismatch in
rpict' error.  We have removed -x and -y settings from the .vf files.  We
have set the horizontal and vertical angles at 80 degrees and 80 degrees.
Our .opt file sets -x and -y at 2048 and 2048.  The only other thought we
have is that the .oct file has been created through adding up various oct
files which have been created using different -r settings in oconv.

Any help appreciated.

Regards

Andrew

Andrew Bissell B.Eng (Hons) C.Eng MIEE
Lighting Consultant
Buro Happold LiT
Canal Suite
Churchgate House
56 Oxford Street
Manchester
M1 6EU

This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person or
organisation to whom it is correctly addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient of this transmission, you should not take any action in reliance
on it. Further, this transmission may contain confidential design and other
information owned by Buro Happold. You should not copy, distribute, use,
offer for sale or hire such information or in any way infringe the design
and intellectual property rights of Buro Happold.

It is intended that communication by email from Buro Happold or its
employees is limited to communications connected to the services provided by
Buro Happold. Buro Happold accepts no liability for any communications not
connected to the services it provides.

http://www.star.net.uk