[Radiance-general] Glare calculations

Carlos Ochoa [email protected]
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 01:12:36 -0600 (CST)

Hi Santiago,

Thanks for the reply. To give more details, the room
measures 8x12 meters, with a ceiling height of 2.70 meters.
The window is 8x1.70m (placed on the 8m side).

The materials: ceiling: brushed aluminium (r=80%), walls:
beige (r=65%) and floor: blue (r=20%). These reflectances
were taken from recommendations from literature.

The light shelf has a length of 1m and is also made from
brushed aluminium and is placed 2.1 meters from the floor.
(half is inside the room and half outside).

I have already tried to include more ambient bounces, but
to no avail. But I will also check the contrast of the
images and check the sources of glare.

I hope this information can be useful!

Carlos