[Radiance-general] Trans Oddities Part Deux

Jack de Valpine [email protected]
Thu, 15 May 2003 10:38:19 -0400

Hey Rob,

Nested below ...

Rob Guglielmetti wrote:

> Jack de Valpine wrote:
>
>> Hey Rob,

[snip]

> I will test it out tomorrow, for sure.  Methinks that -ab 5, -av 0 0 0
> and all the shades having the same reflectance will generate numbers
> that make a lot more sense.  I hope so, anyway.

I will be interested in hearing how things work out.

>> Also, I am quite interested in hearing about your methodology and
>> experience measuring the glazing materials.
>

> Not until you tell me all the parameters you used to make this
> (http://www.visarc.com/visarc/projects/images/bu_ab03.jpg) in fifteen
> minutes!  =8-)

Man oh man, you are really going to make me regret the statement ;->
That is certainly not a fifteen minute image! Although for that project
it is definitely faster than some of the others, eg the atrium space
images really crunch (~500 lights and illums). A 15 minute image is easy
for exterior scenes under daylight conditions!