[Radiance-general] Some trans oddities

Greg Ward [email protected]
Mon, 12 May 2003 16:40:25 -0700

Hi Rob,

Carsten is right about the ambient (-av) settings, but I don't think
that's your problem.  My guess is that you're running up against the
ray weight limit Radiance imploys to trim its calculation, which is
controlled by the -lw parameter.  You should reset this to -lw 0 in
your tests, or something very small such as -lw 1e-8 if -lw 0 takes too
long.

Try it.
-Greg