[Radiance-general] Re: rholo?

Greg Ward [email protected]
Mon, 12 May 2003 11:54:34 -0700

It's really difficult to answer these sorts of questions -- you just
have to try it and see if it works for you.  The rendering time as
always depends on your settings -- interreflections, etc.  A PowerMac
G4 with a Radeon 9000 card should work fine.  Be sure to use the X11
server from Apple, as it supports OpenGL fairly well.  That way, you
can use the -o ogl driver.

-Greg