[Radiance-general] Some trans oddities

Rob Guglielmetti [email protected]
Sun, 11 May 2003 22:53:14 -0400

On Sunday, May 11, 2003, at 05:46 AM, Carsten Bauer wrote:
> just for the records, :-), I did not accuse you of severe -av abuse by
> intent,
> I just wanted to hint at the fact that the rad utility sets -av
> automatically, unless you deliberately interfere ...

Actually, I don't think the rad util sets it at all.  If you don't set
it, it doesn't get used.  that's why my ambient areas are always
splotchy in my renderings.  Dunno.  I may be wrong.  All I know is I
have never set the av explicitly yet.  Soon, I guess.

Hey, Brenda & I are going to London & Bath next month!  I can't believe
it took me 32 years to get to Europe, and now (after next month) I'll
have been there three times in three years!  I guess we never know what
our future schedule holds...

I hope all is well.  Thanks for sharing your Radiance insights with me.
  Are you using it at all nowadays?

Rob Guglielmetti
[email protected]
www.rumblestrip.org