[Radiance-general] FormZ & Radiance

[email protected] [email protected]
Sat, 3 May 2003 17:54:31 +0200 (MEST)

Hi again,

BTW, if you are using the Windows version of formZ, which
is able to export 3ds, you get the colors imported (they are
ugly, not real radiance material definitions, but allow you togenerate
a quick preview to check geometry and material mapping), and
you might even be able to generate a simple animation as you
can get the geometry for all the frames in 3ds-animations if you
use 3ds2mgf. However, I never tried the animation stuff with 3ds.

So, I use dxf, and I only export geometry, the materials are defined
in one library file here.

CU Lars.

Bitte l�cheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!