[Radiance-general] RWR Edits to Chapter 5?

Charles Ehrlich [email protected]
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 13:34:07 -0700 (PDT)

--0-893309006-1054672447=:8402

I will be finishing my final editorial corrections to Chapter 5 of "Rendering With Radiance."  If anyone has found minor typos or simple corrections to the text, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you before the book goes out to be re-published.  Please put "RWR" in the subject line.

Thanks in advance,

-Chas
[email protected]

--0-893309006-1054672447=:8402

<DIV>I will be finishing my final editorial corrections to Chapter 5 of "Rendering With Radiance."&nbsp; If anyone has found minor typos or simple corrections to the text, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you before the book goes out to be re-published.&nbsp; Please put "RWR" in the subject line.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks in advance,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>-Chas</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A></DIV>
--0-893309006-1054672447=:8402--