[Radiance-general] Porting to Windows

Marcus Jacobs [email protected]
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 02:21:26 +0000

Hello

I am currently making an attempt to port Radiance 3.4 into Windows 2000. I
have a question concerning the aux.h header file. As some of you already
know, the header file aux.h is reserved exclusively for Windows. I was able
to get the file onto my hard drive by renaming it aux2.h. What I am curious
is to know which files (*.c) are associated with this header file. I did a
text search for "aux.h" to see if it was listed as an <include> directive in
any files but nothing turned up. I know this file is used somewhere and
somehow but I don't know where. Please help.

Marcus Jacobs