[Radiance-general] Gensky and ground brightness

Rob Guglielmetti [email protected]
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 15:26:27 -0500

On Dec 30, 2003, at 6:08 PM, Fitzsimmons, Rob wrote:

> Happy holidays to all

And the same to you.

> another question...
> When using gensky, how do I get a realistic level to create a ground
> glow?
> Looking at skybright.cal, I notice A3 might be the value I'm looking
> for....

Here's a link to a discussion that includes your question:
http://www.radiance-online.org/pipermail/radiance-general/2003-October/
001056.html

Sadly, I started to write a response to this, and started questioning
my own writing (it's been a while since I defined a sky believe it or
not).  Then I looked on radiance-online, and found that I'd already
answered this question!  So, not only am I forgetting things, I'm
forgetting I ever even knew them!  Yikes.  I'm pretty sure something's
happening tonight at midnight, but I can't remember what it is...

P.S.
Rob, the link to that QTVR app you sent me times out.  Any chance you
could just send me the file?  Thanks.

    Rob Guglielmetti
www.rumblestrip.org