[Radiance-general] Boredom (was: Mac OS X and nfs)

Rob Guglielmetti [email protected]
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 11:41:57 -0500

John S. An wrote:

> I hope I'm not boring everyone with this discussion.  If so, just let me
> know, and I'll stop posting any updates.

No, no, no.  Please continue to share!  I appreciate the effort it takes
to write up these summaries, but they will live in the
radiance-online.org archive, fully searchable, for all current and
future Radiance strugglers.  It's all these discussions that make
Peter's efforts so worthwhile.

Of course, having four hot rod computers, even it they don't like
talking to each other, is not such a bad problem to have, John. ;-)
Maybe someday I'll have me one o' them there dual G5s, and I'll recall
this thread and really have some fun!  Good luck with this.  Keep us posted.

This is as good a time as any to wish my Radiance family a happy holiday
season.  So, uh, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!!  May the coming year be
filled with populated ambient caches, blotch-free images, and valid
results.  =8-)

----

      Rob Guglielmetti

e. [email protected]