[Radiance-general] macbeth gamut and coordinates

genevieve lucet [email protected]
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:46:53 -0600

I need to correct the color of mural painting photographs and I am
trying to do it using macbethcal. I observe that several colors are out
of gamut  (diagonal lines are visible). When I apply macbethcal to the
image �macbeth_spec.pic� that is included with radiance,  the yellow
square shows the same problem.
Is it only a display problem or does it involve the calculation of the
colors?

The chart has rounded corner. This is why I would prefer to put the
coordinates of the color squares instead of the coordinates of the
chart. Does it matter?

This part is not a radiance problem but if somebody can help, .. I am
looking for a software to correct the distortion of these images to
obtain orthophotos of these paintings.

  genevieve lucet