[Radiance-general] Re: resolution mismatch revisited

Jack de Valpine [email protected]
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:09:17 -0500

Hi John,

Great glad it worked out. I think the moral of the story (any radiance
story), is to wade in, get your hand dirty and see what happens. Good job.

-Jack

--
#	John E. de Valpine
#	president