[Radiance-general] Radiance info.

Julia Mundo [email protected]
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 12:01:19 +0100 (BST)

--0-1794131598-1061550079=:64586

Hello,
I'm currently developing a research project about the lighting behaviour of membrane or fabric structures. I intend to model some prototypes in Radiance, therefore I would like to know if there is someone who has used Radiance to model fabric membrane buildings.

I will appreciate any help!
Thanks,
Julia Mundo.

PhD student.
School of the Built Environment
The University of Nottingham.
Nottingham, UK.
NG7 2RD
e-mail: [email protected]

---------------------------------
--0-1794131598-1061550079=:64586

<DIV>Hello,</DIV>
<DIV>I'm currently developing a research project about the lighting behaviour of membrane or fabric structures. I intend to model some prototypes in Radiance, therefore I would like to know if there is someone who has used Radiance to model fabric membrane buildings.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I will appreciate any help!</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>Julia Mundo.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>PhD student.</DIV>
<DIV>School of the Built Environment</DIV>
<DIV>The University of Nottingham.</DIV>
<DIV>Nottingham, UK.</DIV>
<DIV>NG7 2RD</DIV>
--0-1794131598-1061550079=:64586--