[Radiance-general] Second Radiance Workshop

Greg Ward [email protected]
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:38:52 -0700

We have a final announcement for the Radiance Workshop being held Sept.
22-26 at LBNL in Berkeley, CA, posted on the Radiance website:

	http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/workshop/

We had to raise the registration a little based on the response and our
estimated costs, but I hope everyone who said they would come will
come, and will invite their friends as well....

Please note that we are holding a photo contest for the second time, in
hopes of getting some cool new Radiance images to show off.

On the web page, you will also find some information on transportation
and housing, and if you have any comments or questions, please send
e-mail to <[email protected]>, and we will respond as quickly as
possible.

Thanks!
-Greg