[Radiance-general] daysim and macosX

Georg Mischler [email protected]
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 06:16:48 -0400 (EDT)

[email protected] wrote:

> hello!
> I'm trying to compile daysim on the macosX OS and everything goes fine....
> apart the rtrace command.... that's quite important!!
> Is there anyone that has an idea of how to do that?
> I noticed that in the Daysim installation script are disabled all the options
> to compile it on different platform (IBM, MACOSX....) and what I did was
> to edit the rmake file... but unsuccessfully..... (rtrace was not compiled)

Um, rtrace is part of Radiance.
Why would daysim want to compile that again? Most likely you
should already have that installed on your system before you
start compiling daysim. Just make sure that the directory
whare the Radiance binaries reside is included in your $PATH.

-schorsch

--
Georg Mischler  --  simulations developer  --  schorsch at schorsch com
+schorsch.com+  --  lighting design tools  --  http://www.schorsch.com/