[Radiance-general] Re: luminaire modeling Was: set overflow in addobject

Krzysztof Wandachowicz [email protected]
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:04:57 +0200

Hi Greg,

I've just made oconv process with success. First I tried to reduce number of
polygons without success. There is no way. The most important problem are
polygons in the center of my reflector. There are 360 triangles with common
vertex in optical axis which make a part of sphere with very small diameter
(1 cm). When I delete only these 360 triangles I can make oconv process.

The second notice is that there is no way to make oconv process with -r
bigger than 262144. I tried to make calculation with -r 393216 when I got
"set overflow in addobject" but then I've got "out of memory in emalloc" or
"system out of octree space". I the other words if it was not possible to
make calculation with -r 262144 it would no way to do it at all.

Best regards,

Krzysztof.

--
Krzysztof Wandachowicz