[Radiance-general] Re: luminaire modeling Was: set overflow in addobject

Krzysztof Wandachowicz [email protected]
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 18:13:43 +0200

Hi Greg,
I have just made everything what you advised me. My model looks well (I
think), see:
http://lumen.iee.put.poznan.pl/pliki/model.gif

I will try to build my reflector once again and maybe with fewer polygons.

Best regards,
Krzysztof Wandachowicz
Politechnika Poznanska, Instytut Elektrotechniki Przemyslowej
Zaklad Techniki Swietlnej
http://lumen.iee.put.poznan.pl/kw/