[Radiance-general] Re: opengl and mac

Greg Ward [email protected]
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 21:54:30 -0800

Hello Genevieve,

I confess to a certain amount of ignorance regarding the OpenGL
implementation under Mac OS X.  Are you using the X11 beta server from
Apple with the precompiled Radiance 3.5 binaries?  What, precisely, are
you using, on what machine, etc.  I might have a better idea if I know
the details, and I might not.  Others might if I don't.

-Greg