[Radiance-general] macbethcal?

Lars O. Grobe [email protected]
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 20:23:47 +0200

Hi!

I have problems with macbethcal. I use it with a scanned photo of the
macbeth-target, as I have some mappings and material definitions to do. But I
don't reasonable results. If I use the "debug"-option (-d debug.pic), the
right side of the square (the "calibrated" one ) is black, while I don't get
warnings by macbethcal itself.

How much tolerance concerning the color fields of the macbeth chart does
mabethcal provide, e.g how big is the region per color field the program uses
for it's calculation? And is it ok to have variatons per field, does it
calculate an average color per field?

Thank You, CU, Lars.