[Radiance-general] Re: intermediate sky

Greg Ward [email protected]
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 07:38:34 -0800

Sorry for the many errors in my e-mail on gensky.  I was trying to beat
my record for the most mistakes in the fewest words, which was already
quite good.  I should have known that gendaylit was by Msr. Delaunay,
but at some point years ago, I got him confused with Msr. Brange.  The
confusion between Fribourg and Freiburg was more recent, and that was
all in my fingers -- I just got too used to typing "Fribourg" for the
workshop.  I know the ISE is in Germany, not Switzerland.  (It is in
Germany, right?)  Anyway, the german-speaking Swiss spell their
Freiburg the same way on the other side of the river, so it's even more
confusing....

That said, I would like a copy of the CIE intermediate sky standard.
If Francesco could e-mail me an electronic or scanned copy, that would
be great.  Otherwise, my regular mail address is:

1200 Dartmouth St., #C
Albany, CA  94706
U.S.A.

(Not to be confused with Albany, New York.)
-Greg