[Radiance-general] Radiance Workshop article

Andrew McNeil [email protected]
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 21:40:51 +0100

------=_NextPartTM-000-92f77583-2341-4022-8a2c-fbff8ef5aa3e

------_=_NextPart_001_01C26F0A.FDD29E30

Hi Rob,

I finally got around to reading your article on cgarchitect.  It was great.
I found myself agreeing with everything you wrote.  Thanks for using my
image, I sent the link to my family and friends (I'm such a tool).  One
thing though, could you add ArupLighting to the image credit?

Thanks,
Andrew