[Radiance-general] Re: Rendering Panoramas

Jack de Valpine [email protected]
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:12:07 -0500

Hi All,

Quick note on ranimate. It should be possible to use ssh instead of rsh
by specifying it to ranimate. Ssh does take a little work to set up
correctly for trusted logins (ie logins that do not require a password
which is what ranimate needs) but it is possible to do and seems to work
fine. I have done so in the past for ranimate, but it has been a while.
I will forego all the arguments about why you should be using ssh anyway
in place of rsh, they are readily available elsewhere...;->

Regards,

-Jack