[Radiance-general] Re: light maps in radiance

Carsten Bauer [email protected]
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:29:24 +0100

Hi Bernhard !

I don't know if I get your question right, so my answer may be to
simple: Do you want to have luminous images or surfaces ( like e.g.
modern billboards which are illuminated from the back) ? For these
you may apply a "colorpict" to a glow material and set the fourth glow
parameter to -1. You then can place e.g. polygons out of this material
in the room and adjust their brightness as you like (of course, they
won't illumante things nearby, but they're shining.)

-cb