[Radiance-general] Radiance workshop reminder

Greg Ward [email protected]
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 08:51:30 -0700

RADIANCE WORKSHOP REGISTRATION DEADLINE

This is a friendly reminder that the deadline for registration to the
Fribourg Workshop on Radiance is coming up.  We cannot take any
registrations after August 31st, and if possible, we would like to
receive registrations as early as possible, as we have made commitments
with the local hotels that will cost us money to get out of if we find
it necessary to cancel the workshop due to lack of attendance.  So far,
we have received only 4 confirmed registrations, though we have at least
18 speakers and about as many again who have said they will come.

The tentative agenda and registration forms are available at the
following website:

	http://www.eif.ch/~compag/rw/

If you are a speaker, we also need a final abstract and any materials
you would like to include on the CD-ROM by August 31 as well.  Please
register before that if you can.

Thanks!
-Greg & Raphael