[Radiance-general] Re: Color appearance and color temperature

[email protected] [email protected]
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:51:07 +0200

Thank you, this was very useful.

May I ask some related questions (sorry, they may be trivial but I did not
find answers from the documentation):

Since Radiance has its own RGB definition, I tried to find out what is the
RGB gamut produced by ra_tiff. Is it sRGB of something else? (pcond seems
to produce sRGB as a default - am I right?). I am using the DOS/Windows
executables. Is the resulting RGB gamut same for all systems?

Regards, Markku