[Radiance-general] Color appearance and color temperature

[email protected] [email protected]
Fri, 08 Feb 2002 13:55:02 +0200

Thank you, this was very helpful.
But it apparently means that only the latest Unix releases will have the
new feature?

The von Kries transform seems to be a linear matrix transform. Is there any
way to perform such arbitrary (user defined 3x3 matrix) transforms on
Radiance images? If not, would it be possible to have such a thing some
day?... It could be suitable for various tasks and experiments with images.

Regards,
Markku N.