[Radiance-general] Re: Radiance 3.4 archive

Volker Hilsenstein [email protected]
Mon, 04 Feb 2002 10:17:24 +0100

Hi Greg,

> I took a look at the archive and verified that it unpacks directly -- is
> it possible that you didn't get the whole thing?  Below are the correct
> file sizes:
>
>     7263349 Jan 30 09:32 rad3R4.tar.gz
>     1894244 Jan 30 11:24 radbin_lnx.tar.gz
>   55532163 Jan 30 11:14 radbin_lnx_static.tar.gz

somehow I was unlucky the other day. I downloaded the archive
several times (using IE,Mozilla,Netscape) but every time
it seems that the download stopped a few kB short of the
whole archive without generating an error message.
Today I used wget to download and got the whole archive.

Thanks,

Volker