[Radiance-general] Re: QTVR panoramas

Greg Ward [email protected]
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 09:17:59 -0800

I remember when I added the -vtc option to Radiance, there was a free
utility for making QTVR panoramas from cylindrical PICT images.  I did a
quick search and found the following webpage:

	http://developer.apple.com/quicktime/quicktimeintro/tools/

On there is a link to "QTVR Make Panorama 2", which does exactly this.
I haven't tried it, but I recall it used to be necessary to first rotate
the image, using protate to go to ra_pict, then to this tool.
Unfortunately, they only have a Mac OS version, but with a little more
searching, you might find a Windows edition somewhere....

-Greg