[Radiance-general] Radiance workshop is definite

Greg Ward [email protected]
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 11:12:11 -0700

RADIANCE WORKSHOP REGISTRATION DUE AUGUST 31

We have enough registrants that we are OK for the workshop finances, so
if any of you were waiting to buy your non-refundable tickets, please go
ahead.  We have at least 10 confirmed speakers (plus me and Raphael),
and about as many additional "listeners" who have sent in their
registrations.  We need to get the rest by the end of this month.

The tentative agenda and registration forms are available at the
following website:

	http://www.eif.ch/~compag/rw/

If you are a speaker, we also need a final abstract and any materials
you would like to include on the CD-ROM by August 31 as well.

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you there!

-Greg (& Raphael)