[Radiance-general] where to get macbeth colorchecker?

[email protected] [email protected]
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 12:46:08 +0200 (MEST)

Hi!

I will go to make some fotos of a building that will be modeled and rendered
in
radiance (to do some research on previous concepts of this building). I want
to use
these fotos to get an idea about color. So I wanted to use gray levels to
determine
the reflectance and fotos to get rgb values (in fact I wanted to do this as
described
in "Renderin with Radiance").

Now I have problems getting the Macbeth Target. We us Kodak targets here,
but
those are not supported in the radiance "color management".

So, is it possible to use Kodak targets with radiance, or do you know where
I get
Macbeth colorchecker in Germany?

Thank You, CU, Lars.

http://www.gmx.net