[Radiance-general] RAdiance Compile on Redhat Linux 7.1

Robert Graham [email protected]
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 08:21:37 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C139D1.9C437820

I'm trying to install Radiance on my machine running Redhat 7.1, and I'm =
not having any success with it.  HAs anyone heard of changes made to the =
system that might cause compiler errors?  It seems to fail with about =
half of the executable files I expect it to make.  I've made the =
appropriate changes in the makeall file to point to the X11 directories, =
so I'm fairly confident thats not the problem.   Does anyone have and =
suggestions, or perhaps know where I might find a pre-compiled version =
for Linux OS?

Thanks,

Robert Graham

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C139D1.9C437820

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#d5ccbb>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm trying to install Radiance on my =
machine=20
running Redhat 7.1, and I'm not having any success with it.&nbsp; HAs =
anyone=20
heard of changes made to the system that might cause compiler =
errors?&nbsp; It=20
seems to fail with about half of the executable files I expect it to =
make.&nbsp;=20
I've made the appropriate changes in the makeall file to point to the =
X11=20
directories, so I'm fairly confident thats not the problem.&nbsp;&nbsp; =
Does=20
anyone have and suggestions, or perhaps know where I might find a =
pre-compiled=20
version for Linux OS?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Robert =
Graham</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C139D1.9C437820--