[Radiance-general] trouble with colourpict

Georg Mischler [email protected]
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 12:06:32 -0400 (EDT)

Russell Maunder wrote:

> I was hoping someone on this list might be able to help me. I am using
> rayfront 1.02 and I cant seem to get the colourpict pattern to work correctly
> as a pattern.

Russell,

Has the the explanation I sent through the Radiance-Support
mailing list not arrived downunder yet? Modifiers just multiply
their values with the material values. And a multiplication based
on blue/green material values of zero will simply give zero again.
You want to use a white base material, and a red logo picture.

-schorsch

Georg Mischler  --  simulations developer  --  schorsch at schorsch.com
+schorsch.com+  --  lighting design tools  --  http://www.schorsch.com/