[Radiance-general] rpict error: address not found in avlmemi

Lars O. Grobe [email protected]
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 16:49:04 +0200

Hi!

"Lars O. Grobe" wrote:

> I just put the p20 source on my alpha, which has enough memory (512MB),
> compiled it (I have put a new entry in makeall, containing some options
> like -mcpu=ev56 etc for some speed ;-) and started the next try. At the
> moment, I have rad saying 38%...

Still the same problem, and I get very big ambfiles, about 10 MB. I
think I will try to reduce the model... but it is still a problem, as
I just wanted to test for a project with larger models.

At the moment, I work with a 4MB octree-file.

CU, Lars.