[Radiance-general] Radiance 3.4 beta and Conference

Joycelyn Maddux [email protected]
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 00:17:18 -0600

Thank you for releasing a new version of Radiance.  I will try compiling
it on my alpha this weekend and post my results :-)

Regarding a Radiance workshop, I am somewhat interested.  Approximately
where and when would such a workshop be held?  I am guessing the
workshop would be held in the Berkeley or SF area, but could you be more
specific about the time: september, october, november?  Also, how
accessible would this workshop be for newbies?  Raytracing is my hobby,
so I am more interested in just creating images than architectural
lighting (I am currently working my way through your book RENDERING WITH
RADIANCE).

Once again, thanks for updating Radiance.

Daniel