[Radiance-dev] Radiance compiled with mingw gcc (windows)

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 01:01:01 CEST 2005

Hi Francesco,

> From: anselmo at dream.unipa.it
> Date: September 13, 2005 2:55:26 PM PDT
>
> Unfortunately the call is not made when I use the -f switch.
> It gets called only when I don't use the -f option.

Then it's probable something is dying in the -f option processing
that has nothing to do with fseeko().  I'm checking the library path
with a call to getpath(), so if that was screwing up before, maybe
it's screwing up during the -f processing as well.

> One last thing, that should be unrelated with the other problems:
> if run without any argument, rtcontrib segfaults.

Oops -- I added a check for no command-line arguments.  Missed that one.

-Greg