[Radiance-daysim] DAysim_warning message

Jan Wienold jan.wienold at epfl.ch
Wed Nov 12 07:01:11 PST 2014

it seems you are using an old version of gendaylit (the new version don
t need these files any more). Maybe this old version is still part of
the daysim package. You should replace it by the new version from the
radiance distribution.
I also assume you have a path problem. Are you sure you set the RAYPATH
variable correct? In the /lib directory you should find the missing
files, but then the old version of gendaylit should work.
Jan

Phone    +41 21 69 30849